Terms & Conditions
This 3-year extended warranty promotion is in addition to our normal Manufacturer’s Warranty and is only valid for customers who purchased qualifying product from a participating Retailer within the promotional period and who have registered their purchase in time. The promotion is for an additional 3 years of Manufacturer’s Warranty in addition to the current 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
CONDITIONS OF THE PROMOTIONAL WARRANTY:
1. The Warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product for use within mainland UK and cannot be transferred. No alternative will be offered.
2. Only qualifying models purchased within the promotional period (see list in Appendix 1) from selected Retailers (Appendix 2) are valid for the promotional warranty – all other purchases are covered by the Hisense standard warranty only.
3. In order to benefit from your promotional Warranty you must complete the Online registration within 90 days of purchasing a qualifying product. Register your product and personal details online through the Hisense registration website (hisense.warrantyonline.co.uk) or over the phone (03330 436697). The registration process may require an image of the invoice/receipt and must include the valid serial number of the device. No promotional warranty repair service will be provided without this completed registration.
4. The warranty covers qualifying products used in a normal domestic environment only. Commercial use in any application would make the warranty invalid.
5. The warranty only applies to individual end users and not companies, retailers or organisations for resale or commercial type use.
6. When warranty service involves the exchange of a product or part, subject to applicable law, the item replaced becomes the property of Hisense. The replacement may be a new or repaired item. The replacement item assumes the remaining warranty period of the original product.
7. In order to benefit from the promotional Warranty you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Product Identification
a. Hisense reserves the right to reject claims for any services/work where the customer requesting such services/work from Hisense and/or its agents cannot produce for verification the product serial number and proof of purchase from the original sale.
b. The warranty will be void if the Serial Number sticker on the equipment is damaged so as to be illegible, modified or removed.
c. In the event that a request for repair is made against the warranty where the Serial Number sticker is not attached to the product or the customer cannot produce their original proof of purchase, the agents will not affect a repair and the customer will be charged a call-out fee.
9. Warranty Conditions
a. This warranty applies to new product purchased for domestic use within mainland UK
b. This warranty only applies to a qualifying product bought during the qualifying time from a participating retailer and registered within 90 days of purchase.
c. This warranty only covers the cost of parts and labour, provided by Hisense or their nominated agents, to repair any manufacturing defects arising from normal domestic usage within the warranty period.
d. This warranty is non-transferrable and only applies to the first user of a new appliance.
e. This warranty is void if there has been any unauthorised access to the components or software of the product.
f. Hisense or its authorised service agents will at their discretion and without charge, repair or replace the defective parts or components.
g. Customers are required to present their purchase invoice/receipt for free warranty service. If this is unavailable Hisense or its agents reserve the right to decline any warranty claim/service.
h. Hisense accepts no liability for loss, damage or theft of product as a result of freight, transport or storage.
i. The owner of the product is responsible for making the appliance accessible for repair. Additional charges will apply if the appliance requires special equipment or additional work to uninstall. Hisense of their agents may refuse to complete warranty repairs until the appliance is moved to a safe and accessible area.
10. What is not covered by this warranty (excluded) :
a. Defects caused by attack of animals or pests, fire, lightening, natural disaster, flood, pollution, riots, accidents, connection to unstable power supplies, voltage/current fluctuation, dirt, corrosion, salt build-up, excessive moisture or resulting from excessive use (not “fair wear and tear”)
b. Any damage or failing due to tampering, altering, or repair by an unauthorised person.
c. Delays to a repair caused by conditions outside the control of Hisense UK Ltd.
d. Damage caused by improper testing, demonstration, maintenance, installation, use, adjustment or alteration of any kind.
e. Product damage or failure as a result of siting or positioning, such as where there is not provision for adequate ventilation, or the product is subject to excessively dusty environments, or the product is located in other corrosive, damp or damaging environments.
f. Damage caused by misuse, impact or use of excessive force.
g. Compatibility with other products and/or apps or software.
h. Instructing the user in the correct operation, siting or connection of the appliance.
i. Replace house mains fuses or correct house wiring, plumbing, drainage or gas supply.
j. Replace or repair any cosmetic or consumable parts such as bulbs, plugs, fuses, cables, filters and attachments, control knobs, handles, glass and wire shelves, drawers, rubber hoses, plastic door shelves and any accessories for example Oven baking trays and shelves. These include any parts which have become worn, discoloured or damaged, including damage by incorrect use or cleaning.
k. Repair an appliance due to the effects of limescale, mould, dirt, grease, spillages and odours
1. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Promotion.
2. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
3. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claim(s) including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, and other relevant details of an entrant or claimant and/or the verification as to their qualifying purchase.
4. This promotional offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other similar Hisense UK Ltd promotion(s).
5. Hisense UK Ltd reserves the right to amend the promotion in whole or part without prior notice or compensation.
6. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Applicable models and promotional periods – only applicable to participating retailers (not all models are applicable to all participating retailers)
|RS818N4TIF||5 Years||10th Oct 2022 to
22nd Jan 2023
|RS818N4TFE||5 Years||10th Oct 2022 to
22nd Jan 2023
|RS818N4TIE||5 Years||10th Oct 2022 to
22nd Jan 2023
|RS840N4WCE||5 Years||10th Oct 2022 to
22nd Jan 2023
|RS840N4WFE||5 Years||10th Oct 2022 to
22nd Jan 2023
|Built-in Kitchen Appliances|
|Buy It Direct|
|Crampton & Moore|
|Euronics Group members|
Stay up to date with Hisense emails