Experience the latest Smart TV OS from Hisense
Much like your computer or smartphone, a Smart TV runs an operating system that brings everything together. Hisense TVs run their own operating system, which is called (you guessed it) VIDAA!
Hisense’ Smart TV OS is simpler, faster, smarter than ever before but here are some useful tips to make sure you’re getting the most out of VIDAA U.
How to access VIDAA U
To access VIDAA U OS on your Hisense TV, simply press the Home button on the remote control. A ribbon-like list of Smart TV apps appears and can be navigated using the directional and OK buttons.
Customise your TV hub
You might find that there are specific functions of VIDAA U you use more often than others. To make your favourite features easier to access, you can customise the interface by moving those features closer to the start of the list.
- To do this, scroll to the right of the icons and choose Edit.
- Choose the icon you want to move by scrolling left or right to find it.
- Press up to highlight it before scrolling left or right to reposition it elsewhere (by pressing down).
- If you want to add a channel or an app to the main list, simply press ‘down’ to select what you want.
- Press reset if you make a mistake and want to put everything back the way it was.
VIDAA U Apps
The main feature of VIDAA U are apps that go out on the Internet and add an endless amount of entertainment to enjoy, such as:
- Prime Video
- Rakuten TV
- Freeview Play
- ITV Hub
- BBC iPlayer and more
One Touch Access
Hisense strives to make customers life’s easier, so you can do as little as possible to access all your favourite TV content.
With Hisense One Touch Access Remote, you can access your favourite apps in just one touch of a button. All you need to do is simply press one of the dedicated buttons on your TV remote, to start watching the latest binge-worthy box-set on Netflix, Prime Video, or whichever platform you choose.
Check out Hisense Smart TVs and enjoy endless hours of TV-on-demand.